Our fielding approach is based on the following steps:
- Identify the hit: Awareness/ Reaction.
- Positioning: Get in front of the ball and stay low.
- Footwork: Speed, Balance, Coordination.
- Relax and work through the ball: Mental Preparation.
- Transfer: Hand-Eye Coordination.
- Release: Throwing Position
- Follow Through.
The above steps may vary for certain positions (Outfielders & First Base), however the essence of the process stays the same.
Guillermo QuirozCatching and Hitting Instructor
Click on his social media profile if you want to learn more about coach Guillermo Quiroz.
Ronny RodríguezHitting and Fielding Coach
Click on his social media profile if you want to learn more about coach Ronny Rodríguez.